Saturday, January 06, 2007

I have been tagged!

My friend Terry Freedman from across the pond recently tagged my blog. Thank you Terry and I loved reading about you. I would have never guessed your hair was that long.

Just so you know, here are the rules for being blog-tagged:
1. You have to say 5 things about yourself that may not be apparent from your blog.
2. You have to tag 5 other people.


Now for five things you don’t know about me and wouldn’t know from reading my blog.

I am married and have two daughters. To keep peace in the house, I will only show a picture of the girls.
Meet Victoria and Fredreka.

When I began college I wanted to teach woodshop. Unfortunately or fortunately depending on how you look at it, I started too late. Due to the timing I transfered into Technology Education which in those days looked much different. I still like to build things and every once in a while I have the time and the money to do so. My last project was a playhouse for the girls.

You can see all the images here.

In my younger and much skinnier days I was a technical rock climber. If you are not familiar with technical climbing it is the type that requires rope, protection and a desire to have fun. I still have the desire to climb, just not the desire to loose all the weight I have gained the past 15 years.


When time permits I like to hunt and fish. If you are not pro hunting, have no fear.
First off I am very bad at finding animals and when I do find them, I am such a terrible shot they have nothing to fear. However, I am a very talented (Sarcasm) fisherman. Just look at the lunker I pulled in on my last trip to the lake (Yes that fish hit my lure).

I do enjoy being out in the sticks away from the “Wired” world. However, I do get the shakes if I don’t touch a keyboard after a few days.

For my 21st birthday I bought this truck. Seventeen years later, it is still running and I am still driving it. Victoria (pictured here) told me she wanted it once. Who knows, maybe I will buy a new one by the time she is old enough to drive.

Last but not least… John Evans, Mechelle De Craene, Julie Lindsay, Ewan McIntosh and Amy Chayefsky you have been Blog-tagged!

Technorati Tags
blog-tagged

1 comment:

Shawn Wheeler said...

That works for me Ewan. I got tagged and didn't realize it too. :)

Shawn